Tuesday, July 7, 2009

raise your hands to the God, my brothers

i must confess, two months of enjoyable holiday was tremendously peaceful. i don't have internet connectivity, for heaven sake..as a matter of fact, my father used my laptop ever since on the very first day i back home..

naaaahhhh.....

basically, talking about my holiday or your holiday is absolutely bored to ear..but, during the holiday, ideas were popping from my brain desperate to put in the blog..pity..nevertheless, it is quite strange when my hands start to dance on the face of the black keyboard, the idea-less mind consumes the brain~~rusty old brain~~as always. making my fingers fall before it starts to dance..bangun jariku, bangunlah wahai jari ku...

back on running on the same damn business......

frankly speaking, my house was entered by the so-called desparado and guess what, with billions of dollar worth of equipment, they (because this was not a job for a single man) took without the dignity my dvd player and a 21 inches tv..damn it for crying out loud! the culprits were totally un-pro and in a bit rush~~based on Detective Conan's perspective..i curse them since they were born in this world..






the meaning of the title is not asking you to pray to God asking for revenge blows to the culprits but rather asking for protection and rahmat put towards us..told to my heart to accept this with an open heart~~redha..blessing in disguise..






oh wait...i need to tell you this, bear it in minds..the black bruises on my forehead are the sign of the true servant of God and not, i repeat not because of terhantuk kepala pada meja..ok, i hope that is clear enough. stop asking about my bruises!

p/s: so much for blessing in disguise after all....haha
p/s: did not satisfied with this ridiculous post...

No comments:

Post a Comment